Lepak

  • Thursday, August 14, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments





Headchain, @prettyloved_ // Flannel, Uniqlo // Distressed Jeans, Forever 21 // Green Loafers, Charles and Keith // Accessories, Forever 21 & Michael Kors

Finally time for a proper post. These past few weeks has been insanely crazy with assignments and tests piling up. Hell month is finally over and I'm left to conquer my exams in two weeks time. And as you know it, life in school is over. 

This outfit is taking lepak to another level. 'Lepak' basically means to chill or relax and is basically a term I use pretty often. I got the shirt from Uniqlo's men section and must I say I absolutely love it! It gives me the right kind of oversize I love and it's non-sheer! I usually find Uniqlo's women clothing pretty sheer and not to mention it's small cutting too! Paired off with this headchain I got for Raya to add a little gypsy look to it. 



Now who says headchains are only meant for Raya?

Until next time, 
With love, Hanah

You Might Also Like

0 comments