8th Avenue

  • Monday, February 03, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments






Spent the long CNY weekend over at Bukit Indah, JB and boy it's such a relief. I managed to clear whatever I needed to finish before I headed off. It felt so nice to clear my mind off all the assignments that's piling up and just relax. 

School ended oddly early on Thursday so while waiting to meet everyone, headed off to JEM with my babies, Farah and Charmaine. It's always a good time with these two. And potential FYP blazer? Hmmm. 













Reached JB and immediately searched for food. Being typical Singaporeans, Subway and paparoti it shall be! I'm so happy that my aunt lives there making it a perfect weekend getaway. Since it was a stress-free weekend, I went crazy. Crazier than usual with my cousins, playing soccer (I'm an utter failure at it), netball, alipom etc. Also managed to teach myself how to penny but ended up with a sprained ankle at the end of the night. 

And of course, the best part of the whole evening, the fireworks. It was the longest firework show I've ever seen. Totally beats the ones here during NDP and countdown.







  








There's just something about the houses in Bukit Indah (or JB rather) that's very calming. I don't know if it's the breeze, the sun or the bright blue sky. Maybe all three? I definitely enjoy looking out to the big blue endless sky away from all the skyscrapers. Definitely a view. Not perfect, but it'll do for me. 

Sunny and windy day, what a better day to grab a book. Spent the whole of my Friday afternoon reading my new favourite novel, Projek Memikat Suami courtesy of the cousin for lending it to me! Finished the book within a day (new record for me) and I'm hooked to the story! I absolutely love malay novel's insanely sweet storyline, getting myself hooked and then hating myself for it. (I'll always end up daydreaming about my ideal love life. Let's face it, it'll never happen) I started watching the drama when I got back and I'm so addicted. This is so not healthy! The story's so cute! Ugh, I cannot. 

















Spent a good three days over at my aunt's place and of course with the company of my minahs, pure bliss. My cousins are practically my lifeline. Meeting up with them is chaos. But I love them anyway. Still remembered us hating each other as kids and look what happened now. I don't know how my life would be without you annoying girls. 









Outfit: TudungPeople shawl | Top, Pants & Sandals from Bangkok | Michael Kors watch | Ray Ban shades|

No post is complete without an outfit right? So here's my take on an insanely lazy day out. Honestly, you can never go wrong with palazzo pants. It's simple, elegant and hassle free. Top it off with the right top, accessories and shoes, you're ready to go anywhere. 
I realise all my outfits feature TudungPeople's shawl. I've tried others but seriously, TudungPeople's the best. Should do a post on why I love it so much soon!

Back to reality tomorrow.
With love, Hanah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments