Honeymoon's Over

  • Sunday, June 07, 2015
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments







Photos by Farah E.

Shades, Farah's // Cape Dress, Love,Bonito // Floral Pants, H&M // Tote, Gifted // Shoes, Nursing Shoes

Ending this week only means that work's honeymoon period is officially over. Starting in the ward permanently after this and wow the thought of it is just so tiring. Plus, the fear of taking cases is just... overwhelming.

On the other hand, I love how my nursing shoes are just so versatile and I can wear them out after work which means there's absolutely no need to bring out an extra pair of shoes and carry around my work shoes (since we haven't gotten out lockers yet). Trying my best to dress up as often nowadays to keep this blog and my passion growing. 

Until next time.
With love, Hannah xx


And of coz must post a photo of my girl who tried to photobomb.

You Might Also Like

0 comments