Leatherette.

  • Monday, March 17, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments








Grey @scarlet_love_shawls maxi shawls / @ho5hana necklace / F21 leather peplum & jeans / Shoes from haji lane / Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

Finally a proper get up for yesterday's day out with the cousins. Pardon for the lack of updates but with attachment coming along, it's pretty hard for an update.

I think I've grown more fond of wearing maxi shawls and pairing them up with necklaces as compared to pairing them up with headbands. I suppose my headband phase is ending soon. I'm currently obsessed and in love with jeweled statement necklaces. It gives off a perfect classy edge to any outfit. I really feel that @ho5hana has the most perfect array of statement necklaces. They're handmade, inspired by various tourist attractions around the world. I'm definitely itching to get more!


I definitely have no idea how my lipstick craze started, but ever since it did, I honestly can't stop.

2 weeks left till the end of attachment. I can't wait.
With love, Hannah. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments