Vintage Wooes

  • Friday, April 04, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments









Photos by Artika R. & Liyana A.

Outfit: DIVA ribbon headband // Vintage top, Haji Lane // Polka dot skirt, Bangkok // Bonia bag, Mum's // Marc by Marc Jacob watch // On lips: MAC ruby woo

Headed out with the bloggers earlier this week for some cafe loving over at Butterscotch. Theme of the day was polka dots and since I wore out my other polka skirt (here) way too many times, I decided to just go vintage. I've always loved vintage fashion since forever and I'm still figuring out how to make the ever so popular vintage midi skirts work. 

This polka skirt is so versatile I'm so glad I grabbed it over at the wonderful BKK. I managed to grab this vintage top over at a sale at one of the stores in Haji Lane for only $8. Retail prices usually went up to as high as $30 per top. I could've bought the whole store if I could. To tie the whole outfit together, I borrowed my mum's Bonia bag she bought back in the 80's. 


So here's my crazy day with the bloggers. 


But first, meet the bloggers - Artika Raemi of whuddupartix.blogspot.sg // Liyana Atiqah of vintagefootsteps.blospot.sg.
All three of us are nurses of NP's nursing and well, that pretty much how we met. 





Butterscotch cafe is located at Blk 164 Bukit Merah Central, opened from Tuesdays to Sundays. The place has a very nice and cozy ambience and they play a fantastic range of music too, which is just a plus point for me!









Basically we ordered the Cookies & Cream Latte ($5), the Pavlova ($12), Truffle Fries ( $9) and a plate of buffalo wings ($9).

I honestly think that the food is pretty overpriced so if you're not willing to spend, have lunch at somewhere cheap before heading here. The fries were so so really, nothing really fantastic though. But the Pavlova was just, wow. Amazing. Not worth all $12 but it was good. The buffalo
wings were pretty good too and worth all that $9. 







Well, there's just more photos of my crazy annoying bimbo bloggers!


Ending off this post with a selfie of me with my fav $1 ice cream. Hehehe. 

With love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments