Clean Cut

  • Tuesday, May 13, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments










Edits by Farah Ezyan


Photos by Nurhazliyana

White shirt, Uniqlo | Ripped Jeans, Forever 21 | Belt, Daiso | Bag, Tampines | Shoes, Charles and Keith | Watch, Marc By Marc Jacobs |

I am officially in love with cotton viscose shawls. Long gone are my chiffon shawls and cute headbands. It's nice to see my style changing from time to time. I would most probably be selling off my headbands on my carousell since I have loads of them I hardly ever use. Do wait for it and check them out!

I'm madly in love with my new shoes from Charles and Keith. I have to be honest, in the past I'd rarely have a look at Charles and Keith shoes but their recent collection is amazing. Plus it didn't help that these babies were on a 50% sale!!

I had an insanely good day today and I'm dreading to start reading my articles. 

Until next time!
With love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments