Travelogue: Bangkok Part 4

  • Tuesday, December 31, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments

I surely didn't expect my travelogue to be this long, but I hope you guys hand a good time reading. So here's the final part of my travelogue! 



Day Three's outfit: @flowerdust floral headband | Tudung People mint shawl | Online floral kimono | F21 jeans | Gifted pink high cut converse | 

As much as I love shoes, I can never bring myself to bring more than 1 pair of shoes whenever I go overseas. I just find it such a hassle. So, in my favourite and most comfy shoes of all time - my converse!


 Photo credit: Google
Photo credit: Google









 Real shopping finally started on day 3 where we head to the Platinum Fashion Mall! We went crazy there I tell you! Don't worry, there's always something there for everybody! Also, prices are crazy cheap. The mall was so huge we took the whole day to walkabout and even then, we didn't manage to cover everything. The mall closes at 5 pm so you definitely need a whole day there!






  


This impressed me the most. The musollah. No reasons for you to miss out on your prayers there! The place is slightly small, but the place is Masyaallah. It's really clean - cleaner than the musollahs you'd find here in Singapore. The ladies musollah is on level 2, it's indicated on the directory at the lifts and escalators! 


And this is what all 10 of us got on Day 3. Crazy. I know. 




Day 4's outfit: DIVA flower headband | TudungPeople Fandango Numa Shawl | Floral short sleeved shirt, Bangkok | Sling bag, Bangkok |

My first buy and immediately wear outfit! I think I looked like a tourist! Carried a small sling bag for my valuables and a bagpack for all them shopping goodies. My shoulders were crying at the end of the day!

Jatujak Market









Spent the whole of day 4 and 5 at the Jatujak market. The prices there are crazy I tell you. Everything was under $10. Like EVERYTHING. We went there in the late afternoon and stayed all the way till night time. We really didn't expect to stay that late but we did. The crowd was crazy so I suggest to not bring any children there. With the amount of shopping we did, my shoulders were crying. Plus the fact that my dad refused to take the tuk tuk back to the hotel and we had to walk a good 3km from the train station to the hotel. I was dying. No joke. 

I didn't manage to get day 5 and 6's outfit. I was sick on day 5 and yet, still went ahead to shop. The power of shopping huh. 


On day 6, we just went for one last shopping trip at the Fashion Mall and then went for one last massage and then headed to the airport. The picture above was taken minutes before we realised we were at the wrong airport and the right airport was an hour away. Genius right. But Alhamdulillah, we managed to reach home safely and in one piece. 

We just came back from the trip and we're already planning for BKK 2015! We just love that place too much. In shaa Allah, we'll head there again. But this time, I'm pretty sure no tours. Just plain ol' shopping. Cant wait to go crazy again with my minahs and hopefully my other cousins could come along too. Excited for #minahsinbkk2015! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my travelogue. Until next time. 

With love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments