Lazy Days

  • Monday, November 18, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments

Pictures by Natasha F.

Shawl from Korea | NewLook basic top | Forever 21 jeans | Leather Atrium sandals | UrbanWrite tote

It's time of the semester again where i'd dress at my laziest! I love how it's the rainy season again which means sweaters, sweaters and more sweaters! My favourite season! Plus, i can just repeat my outfits weekly and not care cause right now, comfort > anything else.

I've worn this top once a week for the past 3 weeks (worn with different styles of course) It's just so comfortable i wish i could wear it every where i go. This season just makes me a million times lazier i've even stopped wearing make up to school! Although my make up just mainly includes powder and eyeliner and occasional lipsticks. It felt really awkward at first cause well, i'm not very confident about my skin, but honestly, i felt no different with or without make up. Bottom line, always be confident in whatever you wear.

Anyway, my birthday's coming up next week! Excited? Well, yes and no. It's all clashed up with common tests and i have papers everyday except for my birthday! Hehehe. It's happened twice since i entered poly. The school loves me afterall. (':

With love, hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments