Little Girl

  • Tuesday, October 22, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments





Outfit: NewLook floral ribbon | TudungPeople hot pink shawl | Mum's dungaree | Pink high cut converse (gifted) |

Little Girl. That was what a lot of people told me today. And especially my lecturer who said I looked like a child with the dungaree and my ribbon. Hahaha. I honestly have zero idea what to react to that. Definitely wasn't heading to that direction with this outfit.

I remembered how dungarees was so the in thing approximately 10-15 years ago and I remembered always wearing them as a child all the way till my lower primary days. I've always wanted to try out a dungaree look since the longest time but I wasn't unable to find one at a mildly cheap price and one that's possibly in my size cause well, my thighs are the size of Texas. So I managed to get one of my mum's old dungarees and ta-da! An absolute perfect fit. Will rock out this look again with different tops and styles to give this classic style a twist. And hopefully (or not) I don't get the same reactions as I did today.

Much love, hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments