Back To School

  • Friday, October 18, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments




DIVA pink ribbon | Ruby TudungPeople shwal | Forever 21 denim spike vest | Forever 21 faux leather peplum | Forever 21 jeans | Online burgundy ribbon boots |

School's finally back and I must say I was pretty excited. Yes, was. Until they gave us a whole lot of assignments due in two week's time. It's only the end of the second day and I'm already stressed out. This might sound weird, but I'm really looking forward to all the mugging for tests and exams. I'd rather mug and mug then do projects honestly. (Studying is basically my life) Really looking forward to a good 2.2 and getting it over and done with a bang. In need to do everything I can to reach my target GPA.

Back to my outfit, I decided to attempt a leather over denim look today and despite the heat, I survived. This is probably my fave look to date and I'd like to thank my coursemates/classmates for the compliments. Basically, when I saw this denim vest, I was just in love. Didn't manage to capture the wonderful spiked details on the shoulders of the vest but I promise I will the next time around! I have a feeling I would be wearing this piece a whole lot more. I myself am very interested to see how I can incorporate this vest with my other outfits and styles. Definitely one of my fave buys during the holidays.

Do follow me on instagram, @hannahboomzx! My account's private due to my own personal reasons, but just pop by a request and I'll respond!
I know this isn't blog worthy and I look absolutely horrible in this picture but hehehe, just really excited with the baby skills we're doing this sem!

Until next time! Much love, hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments