Sunday

  • Sunday, September 29, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments







DIVA's pink ribbon | TudungPeople's shawl | CottonOn lace dress | Green parka from flea | Uniqlo pants | Converse high cuts |

Much apologies for abandoning this space. Attachment's been so crazy I usually come home insanely tired and my weekends are just at home to sleep and rest. So I'm appreciating my weekends as much as possible cause one school starts weekends are meant to study and once work starts, I doubt I'll have as much weekends.

Anyway, I've always loved the whole parka look so I decided to give it a shot. I got my parka for only 19 at a flea a few weeks back. Despite the heat, I felt pretty comfortable in it. And I really love how causal it looked over my fave lace dress. Do follow me on instagram, @hannahboomzx for more updates!

So much love for today's buy! *.*
Much love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments