Hint Of Gold

  • Tuesday, November 08, 2016
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments








For the longest time, I've always wanted to do a gold and white casual outfit but I guess with the pile of clothes I have at home, I totally forgot about this beauty I got during FV's Raya boxing day LAST YEAR! Sucks when you're a fashion enthusiast nurse who just can't dress up for a regular day at work. Sigh.

Anyway, I thought of pairing this outfit with a pair of white pants, but I guess my white pants were too washed out to match this. (Read: I need new pants) Anyway, nothing screams casual other than a chic pair of jeans i got for a steal in Brisbane's KMart! 

And of course a pair of heels and a dark red lip to tie the whole look together!

So anyway, I pre-wrote a couple of posts that'll be auto uploaded over the couple of weeks. Do keep a look out!

Until next time.
With love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments