Vibrance

  • Thursday, September 01, 2016
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments




Bright colours plus really bold prints? 

Yes please! 

When I heard that Hatta Dol Mat is collaborating with Yuna for a fashion line, I know I'd be stoked! I'm still very much hooked into the palazzo and bell-sleeved trend I think it's turning into my signature style! The moment Hatta x Yuna landed at FV313, I rushed over there immediately after work (For the record I got an illegal parking ticket and almost rode into a few cars) to get my hands on those gorgeous pieces. 

I loved the entire collection and I loved the mix between femininity and edgy. I definitely felt like Yuna at the end of the day. The pieces are slightly expensive though so I actually just got myself this one piece because I reaaally wanted something from this line. The sizing runs slightly small too which is a bummer for you gorgeous fiercely real ladies. This collection is a definite must have in your wardrobe. 

I decided to let the pants do all the talking so I paired it up with my favourite kimono top from El Jumana and a simple satin shawl to complete the look. I love statement pieces that makes your outfit pop while keeping everything else at it's minimal. 





Lately I've been helping out my cousin for his portrait photography lessons, becoming his model and what not. I truly didn't mind since I loooove dressing up and taking photos. And that right there is mother, my aunt. She looks great for her age and god I look like a whale next to her. But I truly believe this boy has tremendous potential in this field. 
Until next time.
With love, Hannah xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments