Pastel Party

  • Thursday, October 31, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments





Outfit: Black rose headband from DIVA | Yellow shawl from TudungPeople | Light denim jacket from Bugis | Dusty Pink maxi skirt from @asmtsore (instagram) 

I might always be a bit too dressy for school, but whatever. I love dressing up anywhere I go and that means even to school. I believe in always looking your best and I take pride in what I wear. Even in my slackest outfit, it's always about walking in confidence and owning that outfit. You can wear rags out but if you have the right confidence to walk it out, it'll still look great. And confidence is what I need to work on in front of the camera. Baby steps it shall be. One more day to the weekends! Hang on guys!

With love, Hannah. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments