Little Red Riding Hood

  • Friday, September 13, 2013
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 2 Comments









Outfit
Black floral headband - DIVA
Yellow shawl - TudungPeople
Zebra top - New Look
Belt from - Tampines Interchange
Red transparent chiffon maxi - Online 
Yellow inner skirt - Bangkok
Tribal sling bag - China
Sandals - Leather Atrium

Well, I have quite a number of things on me today don't I? I've been a fan of maxi skirts/dresses as of late. If you knew me personally, I absolutely hate wearing maxi skirts out! I'd usually be wearing pants with basically anything 24/7 but I guess a change wouldn't hurt right? I found the transparent red skirt online about a year ago and rarely wore it. Well mainly because it's transparent and you would be able to see my pants and such. So I decided to layer it with my yellow maxi skirt and create a lovely flow and also a gorgeous reddish-orange colour. The only sad thing about this outfit is that it totally covers my shoes! And half the time I find myself pulling up my skirt so I wouldn't be stepping on it all the time. Perks of being a midget I guess. 

P.S: Sorry for such awkward pictures. Guess I'm not exactly used to being in front of the camera in public! 

Ciao. xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey dear. Randomly found your blog! Haha. Nice outfits you have there. Do check out mine too! (littlemiss-hijabi.blogspot.com). Hope to know you better Inshaa Allah♥

    Much love,
    Ruzanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mashaallah. So sorry dear. I'vr been busy of late and just saw your comment. Thank you. You have a great blog too. And yes. Me too. In shaa Allah. ❤

      Delete