In Tune

  • Tuesday, January 10, 2017
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments








Photos by Atieqah Nabila 

(Silk Printed Shawl, Andaraa Collections, White Fringe Cardigan, Cotton On, Nude Palazzo, Jannah Noe)

Hello 2017!!!!!
I hope 2017 has been treating all of you well. I can't say the same for me. Work has been really draining and I feel like all I've been doing at work is changing diapers, all day everyday which is really, pretty exhausting.

Moving on to this outfit. It's 2017, and I am STILL not over this whole palazzo phase. I really think it flatters this short, fat girl pretty well. Paired it with a simple fringe cardigan (that has been rotting since forever) and a subtle printed shawl for a semi-boho look. 

I'm still trying to mass edit and type out posts that'll schedule to post within the next few weeks but I'm always so drained all the time. But I'll try. Stay tuned!!

Until next time, 
With love, Hannah xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments