Salam Ramadhan

  • Thursday, June 18, 2015
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments











 Swing top, Cotton On // Satin Pleated skirt, @cloud9studio // Flats, Rubi // Watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs

Salam Ramadhan everyone! Alhamdulillah, all praises to the Almighty to allow us to meet Ramadhan again. Ramadhan has always been my most favourite month of the year, mainly because of the bonds that has been built with my fellow Muslim classmates/schoolmates throughout the month, spending break times together during my primary/secondary/poly days. 

This year, Ramadhan is going to be a total 180 with me spending Ramadhan at the ward, with brand new people in my life. As much as I'm looking forward to all of this, I hope He gives me enough strength throughout the day to be able to push through my shifts (especially morning shifts) considering how physically demanding my work is. And may He give me understanding and easy patients/relatives and allow me to be patient with everyone and everything throughout this month, In shaa Allah.

-

Anyway, I'm so glad to be in my favourite pleated skirt once again and I had so much fun twirling around in it! Skirts are definitely my favourite things to wear nowadays and skirts that allows me to twirl around is an added bonus! 

Before I end off this post, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies to everyone out there for my behaviour and words. May all of us have a prosperous Ramadhan and may He ease our affairs and accept our ibaadah. In shaa Allah.

Until next time,
With love, Hannah xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments