Ushering In 2015

  • Wednesday, December 31, 2014
  • By hannahboomzx
  • 0 Comments







 
Leather Jacket, Carousell // Ripped Jeans, Forever 21 // Platform wedges, Zalora // Shades, RayBan // Watch, Michael Kors // Rings, H&M

Throwback to one of my fave outfits of 2014 with my all-time favourite leather jacket and ripped jeans. 

As much as I would love to say that 2014 has been amazing, it wasn't. It was a year of constant hurdles being thrown at me, constant disappointment, heartbreaks and how could I forget that pain-staking event that happened almost recently. I absolutely didn't exactly enjoy 2014 the way i wanted to and the only thing I'm thankful for is being able to survive this year.

Even with all that, I'm thankful to Allah for allowing me to live another day, another month and another year. I feel like I've grown over the past year, embracing myself even more each day. I'm coming out more and most importantly, I'm allowing myself to stay true to who I am. I've allowed myself to try out things I've always wanted to and be more daring than the year before.

2015 will be no easier with me officially being a full-frontal working adult, having actual responsibilities to live up to. The transition of from being a student to a working adult is definitely going to be a hard transition in every possible aspect of my life, but I guess I'll just succumb to the Almighty and pray that the years to come will be brighter than this. 

If you didn't enjoy my rant, I hope my pictures and outfit made up for it!
Have a great year ahead everybody!

With love, Hannah xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments